Groundwater Management & Hydrogeology
- Aquifer characterisation: depth, thickness, yield and quality assessment before drilling with a high degree of confidence.
- Local and regional aquifer and water quality assessment and modelling. This is a useful resource for land valuation for prospective developers in regard to its groundwater potential.
- Saline-fresh water delineation and monitoring of contamination in aquifers.
- Design and construction of artificial aquifer recharge systems.
- Borehole drilling contract management and supervision to meet Kenyan and international standards.
- Borehole design and construction in accordance with the Kenyan and international standards.
- Borehole testpumping supervision and data analysis and interpretation.
- Borehole camera analysis.
- Borehole completion record reports.
- Mine dewatering design and implementation.