Geotechnical Studies & GIS
- Cave and void detection for heavy machinery.
- Dam and levee inspection to locate points of leakage.
- Overburden thickness for foundation setting investigations in major construction projects.
- Locating shear and fracture zones in the bedrock for determination of more structurally fit zones for foundation setting.
- Locate zones best suited for horizontal drilling for tunnelling.
- Grounding surveys for power plants and cell phone towers.
- Topographic maps and cartography: Arc-GIS, Surfer and Voxler modelling systems.